Campylobacteriosis Outbreak Associated with Contaminated Municipal Water Supply —
|PDF of this issue|
- Foodborne Illness Outbreaks at Retail Establishments — National Environmental Assessment Reporting System, 16 State and Local Health Departments, 2014–2016
Lauren E. Lipcsei, MPH; Laura G. Brown, PhD; Erik W. Coleman, MPH; et al.
|MMWR Weekly (No. 07)
PDF of this issue
- Campylobacteriosis Outbreak Associated with Contaminated Municipal Water Supply — Nebraska, 2017
Caitlin Pedati, MD; Samir Koirala, MBBS; Tom Safranek, MD; et al.
- Public Health Emergency Risk Communication and Social Media Reactions to an Errant Warning of a Ballistic Missile Threat — Hawaii, January 2018
Bhavini Patel Murthy, MD; Nevin Krishna, MPH; Terrance Jones, MPH; et al.
- Leveraging Existing Birth Defects Surveillance Infrastructure to Build Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome Surveillance Systems — Illinois, New Mexico, and Vermont, 2015–2016
Jennifer N. Lind, PharmD; Elizabeth C. Ailes, PhD; Caroline C. Alter, MS; et al.
- Notes from the Field: Lead and Cadmium Exposure in Electronic Recyclers — Two States, 2015 and 2017
Reed Grimes, MD; Catherine Beaucham, MPH; Jessica Ramsey, MS.
- Notes from the Field: Enteroinvasive Escherichia coli Outbreak Associated with a Potluck Party — North Carolina, June–July 2018
Carolyn T.A. Herzig, PhD; Aaron T. Fleischauer, PhD; Brian Lackey, MSN; et al.
- Notes from the Field: Human Brucella abortus RB51 Infections Caused by Consumption of Unpasteurized Domestic Dairy Products — United States, 2017–2019
María E. Negrón, DVM, PhD; Grishma A. Kharod, MPH; William A. Bower, MD; et al.
- Erratum: Vol. 67, No. 45
- QuickStats: Death Rates Attributed to Excessive Cold or Hypothermia Among Persons Aged ≥15 Years, by Urbanization Level and Age Group — National Vital Statistics System, 2015–2017