Characteristics of School-Associated Youth Homicides
|PDF of this issue|
- Characteristics of School-Associated Youth Homicides — United States, 1994–2018
Kristin M. Holland, PhD; Jeffrey E. Hall, PhD; Jing Wang, MD; et al.
- Characteristics of Deceased Solid Organ Donors and Screening Results for Hepatitis B, C, and Human Immunodeficiency Viruses — United States, 2010–2017
Winston E. Abara, MD; Melissa G. Collier, MD; Anne Moorman, MPH; et al.
- Transgender Identity and Experiences of Violence Victimization, Substance Use, Suicide Risk, and Sexual Risk Behaviors Among High School Students — 19 States and Large Urban School Districts, 2017
Michelle M. Johns, PhD; Richard Lowry, MD; Jack Andrzejewski, MPH; et al.
- Scurvy Outbreak Among South Sudanese Adolescents and Young Men — Kakuma Refugee Camp, Kenya, 2017–2018
Mija Ververs, MSc, MPH; Jesse Wambugu Muriithi, MD; Ann Burton, MBBS; et al.
- Notes from the Field: Outbreak of Listeriosis Likely Associated with Prepackaged Caramel Apples — United States, 2017
Jessica R. Marus, MPH; Sally Bidol, MPH; Shana M. Altman; et al.