Global Routine Vaccination Coverage
|PDF of this issue|
- Suicide Rates by Major Occupational Group — 17 States, 2012 and 2015
Cora Peterson, PhD; Deborah M. Stone, ScD; Suzanne M. Marsh, MPA; et al.
- Global Routine Vaccination Coverage — 2017
Kristin VanderEnde, PhD; Marta Gacic-Dobo, MSc; Mamadou S. Diallo, PhD; et al.
- Progress Toward Global Eradication of Dracunculiasis — January 2017–June 2018
Donald R. Hopkins, MD; Ernesto Ruiz-Tiben, PhD; Adam J. Weiss, MPH; et al.
- Updated Framework for Development of Evidence-Based Recommendations by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices
Grace Lee, MD; Wendy Carr, PhD; ACIP Evidence-Based Recommendations Work Group
- Increase in Acute Flaccid Myelitis — United States, 2018
Susannah L. McKay, PhD; Adria D. Lee, MSPH; Adriana S. Lopez, MHS; et al.
- Notes from the Field: Use of Electronic Cigarettes and Any Tobacco Product Among Middle and High School Students — United States, 2011–2018
Karen A. Cullen, PhD; Bridget K. Ambrose, PhD; Andrea S. Gentzke, PhD; et al.
- Retraction Notice: Suicide Rates by Occupational Group — 17 States, 2012
- Correction and Republication: Prevalence and Characteristics of Autism Spectrum Disorder Among Children Aged 8 Years — Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring Network, 11 Sites, United States, 2012