Interim Estimates of 2018–19 Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness
|PDF of this issue|
- Update: Influenza Activity — United States, September 30, 2018–February 2, 2019
Lenee Blanton, MPH; Vivien G. Dugan, PhD; Anwar Isa Abd Elal; et al.
- Interim Estimates of 2018–19 Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness — United States, February 2019
Joshua D. Doyle, MD, PhD; Jessie R. Chung, MPH; Sara S. Kim, MPH; et al.
- Days’ Supply of Initial Opioid Analgesic Prescriptions and Additional Fills for Acute Pain Conditions Treated in the Primary Care Setting — United States, 2014
Mallika L. Mundkur, MD; Jessica M. Franklin, PhD; Younathan Abdia, PhD; et al.
- Increased Methamphetamine, Injection Drug, and Heroin Use Among Women and Heterosexual Men with Primary and Secondary Syphilis — United States, 2013–2017
Sarah E. Kidd, MD; Jeremy A. Grey, PhD; Elizabeth A. Torrone, PhD; et al.
- Transmission Patterns in a Low HIV-Morbidity State — Wisconsin, 2014–2017
Katarina M. Grande, MPH; Casey L. Schumann, MS; M. Cheryl Bañez Ocfemia, MPH; et al.
- Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices for Use of Hepatitis A Vaccine for Persons Experiencing Homelessness
Mona Doshani, MD; Mark Weng, MD; Kelly L. Moore, MD; et al.
- Vital Signs: Tobacco Product Use Among Middle and High School Students — United States, 2011–2018
Andrea S. Gentzke, PhD; MeLisa Creamer, PhD; Karen A. Cullen, PhD; et al.
- Notes from the Field: Assessment of State-Level Influenza Season Severity — Minnesota and Utah, 2017–18 Influenza Season